CAUSE delivered 13,000 flyers door-to-door this summer, to highlight the Draft Publication Plan consultation. You can read the flyer here: Flyer Summer 2017 CAUSE
1,100 people asked us to represent them. Signs sprang up… We still have some left: please contact Rosie on email@example.com if you would like one.
VILLAGE MEETINGS, SPRING 2016
We have held a series of well attended public meetings this spring. Thank you to all those who came along. Presentation available here: CAUSE village presentation Coggeshall
- Copford, 7 March, at 8pm, Copford School
- Feering & Kelvedon, 9 May at 8pm in the Feering Community Centre
- Coggeshall, 16 May at 8.15pm in in Coggeshall Village Hall
- Marks Tey, Aldham, Great Tey, Little Tey, 17 May at 8.30pm in Marks Tey Village Hall
- Chappel & Wakes Colne, 23 May at 7,30pm in the village hall as part of the combined parish annual meeting
- Coggeshall Parish Council meeting, 25 May, 7.30pm (tbc)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to update you.
COLCHESTER LOCAL ELECTIONS, 5 MAY 2016
It’s election time. Ask your councillor to:
- Get a grip on the Local Plan process
- Show leadership and build consensus
- Improve the Local Plan – ‘Infrastructure First’
- Drop plans for a new town at West Tey.
Here’s our ‘to do list’ for Colchester:CAUSE manifesto for Colchester
PETITION (CLOSED 2015)
8,482 people signed CAUSE’s petition against a new town at West Tey. This was handed to Colchester Borough Council on 14th December 2015 for consideration. It has been ignored. Braintree’s Leader has said he is not swayed by a pile of papers with signatures on…