The Metro Concept
CAUSE was challenged by MPs to create a different vision for north Essex. Supported by a team of experts we came up with the ‘Metro’ concept. It supports the local economy, is based around under-utilised transport and locates houses near to jobs.
For more information, please click here: MetroPresentation
Consultants’ reports below.
The plan was prepared by a team which included:
- Dr Nicholas Falk (internationally recognised urban designer and winner of the 2014 Wolfson Economics Prize);
- Tim Pharoah, Transport Consultant;
- Joanna Chambers, Planning Consultant;
- Jonathan Tyler, Railway Consultant;
- Alan Stones, Architect and Urban Designer
To find out more, please click below for full reports:
CAUSE is a co-founder of ‘A Better Way’, principles for good development: www.abetterway.today